The latest Sims 4 Patch fixes incest, fast aging
To fit Sim 4 traditional, new Extend the high school years and its accompanying free update broke a lot of features in both the base game and other expansions. A new patch has now been released to address some of the biggest bugs, including one that causes accelerated aging and another. make sims want to date their family members.
The infamous incest bug appears in the game as part of the desire and fear system, which has been reintroduced from previous Sims titles. A similar but unrelated bug that arose from the High School Years update, which showed adult sims tagging teenagers in Social Bunny posts inappropriately flirting, has also been fixed.
Another major bug that arose from the update caused sims to age rapidly – sometimes vice versa – in games where the sim’s lifespan was set to Long or Short, instead of the default Normal lifespan. The full list of fixed bugs can be found in Note below.
PC: 1.90.375.1020 / Mac: 1.90.375.1220 / Panel: 1.62
The Sims 4
- Sims with a short or long Lifespan will no longer be significantly young or old when they leave Create a Sim.
- Now want to “Request to be a girlfriend/boyfriend” to target the appropriate Sims.
- Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirty posts on Social Bunny.
- All available Sims can now be selected for travel even if they are not currently on the current lot.
- Sims without Fame sometimes no longer appear.
High school years
- Sims can now walk through the mess of I Was a Teenage Garbage Artist.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here are independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything contained on our website.