God of War Ragnarok It can be a narrative-focused journey about fatherhood, morality, and destiny, but it also presents a multitude of sub-goals in its nine areas, most of which you’ll need to keep an eye on. mind if you want to win the game’s coveted Platinum trophy. You could even treat the game as a Metroidvania-lite, so to speak, since it relies on you having to re-visit locations after earning new skills or items. In other words, you’ll have to do a lot of backtracking to get the job done. Here’s what to expect.
God of War Ragnarok Platinum Trophy Roadmap
This is what you will be tasked with to win the Platinum Trophy for the God of War Ragnarok.
- Completion time: 30-35 hours with tour guide (40+ without)
- Total titles: Offline (36), Online (0)
- Missed trophies: Not available
- Minimum number of plays: first
- Difficulty requirements: All titles are obtainable with the lowest difficulty.
Much of the title list for God of War Ragnarok will revolve around you being 100% complete in each realm, which can be an incredibly time-consuming task. This will include engaging in optional objectives, searching for lore, opening chests, and collecting unique items – and many of these will become unavailable until certain milestones in the game are reached. main story. This means you’ll return to locations you’ve been to multiple times throughout your journey, both for story and collection purposes. With that said, you should still find and unlock as much as you can during the initial time going through the areas to cut down on the number of jailbreaks and extra effort you have to do later in the game.
Certain titles also require you to complete specific quests, like fighting hidden bosses, completing side quests for the game’s various NPCs, crafting and upgrading pieces of equipment. or acquire stowaways and relics that can be used in combat to perform unique attacks. You’ll also need to find all the health and rage upgrades in the Nornir chests scattered across the realms, but you’ll get all the upgrades without opening every chest, so technically technique, you can skip some of them. However, you should still open them to receive additional documents they may issue you.
You will need to find two Muspelheim Seed Halves to gain access to the battle challenges found in the kingdom of Muspelheim. You can anticipate spending a few hours here performing these feats, though you’ll be well rewarded with upgrade materials that can be used to improve your gear – so you should do as much as possible as soon as you feel confident enough to do so. You will also need to create Dragon Scaled Armor and complete smaller quests like Draugr Holes and Berserker Souls.
God of War Ragnarok . Complete Title List
These are every title in God of War Ragnarok.
- Bear and Wolf (Platinum) – Collect all the loot
- Florist (Bronze) – Collect a flower from each of the nine realms
- Librarian (Bronze) – Collect all the books
- Curator (Bronze) – Collect all the artifacts
- How It Started (Bronze) – Equip Charms
- Spit Shine (Bronze) – Upgrade a piece of armor
- Spartan Ways (Silver) – Remember Spartan training
- Full belly (Silver) – Get all Idunn Apples and Horns of Blood Mead
- Knock off the Rust (Bronze) – Buy a skill
- Grizzly Situation (Bronze) – Battle with the bear
- Blood Debt (Bronze) – Battle with God of Thunder
- Backyard Brawl (Bronze) – Fight the Mysterious Valkyrie
- Root of the problem (Bronze) – Battle of Nidhogg
- Cauldron (Bronze) – Defeat Gryla’s Cauldron
- Off the Leash (Bronze) – Battle Garm
- Comeuppance (Bronze) – Battle of Heimdall
- Better Together (Bronze) – Battle Hrist and Mist
- Phalanx (Silver) – Take all shields
- Collection (Silver) – Get all the relics and the hilt of the sword
- Dragon Slayer (Silver) – Crafting Scaling Armor
- How It Happened (Silver) – Completely repaired Amulet of Yggdrasil
- Funeral for a Friend (Silver) – Attend the funeral
- Rebel Leader (Bronze) – Return the hammer of rebellion
- New friend (Bronze) – Fetch Lunda’s orb
- Entire Gufa (Silver) – Free Hafgufas
- Make Modifications (Silver) – Liberate Lyngbakr
- It’s a Good Day (Silver) – Review Mardoll
- Invasive species (Silver) – Complete all crater hunts
- Besties (Silver) – Pet Speki and Svanna
- Suitable Location (Silver) – Return all Lindwyrms to Ratatoskr
- Pure of Hart (Silver) – Returns the Stags of the Four Seasons
- Fire Test (Silver) – Complete the Muspelheim Trials
- Willingness to commit (Gold) – Full upgrade on armor set
- Ragnarok (Gold) – Battle the All-Father
- Grave Mistake (Gold) – Battle King Hrolf
- True Queen (Gold) – Battle Gna
Find all our tutorials in one place with God of War Ragnarok Instruction Center.
The products discussed here are independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything contained on our website.