Elin Electronics Share Allocation: Elin Electronics IPO: Here’s How To Check The Status Of Share Allocation And GMP
The Kolkata-based company’s IPO includes an issue of new shares worth up to Rs 175 crore and an offer to sell by promoters and other shareholders worth up to Rs 300 crore.
The IPO was registered 3.09 times after strong reaction across all types of investors.
Founded in 1969, Elin Electronics is a leading provider of electronics manufacturing services. The company provides comprehensive product solutions for lighting, fan and kitchen/small appliance brands in India and is one of the largest fractional horsepower motor manufacturers in the country.
Last seen, the company’s shares are being traded at a discount of Rs 7 from the issue price of Rs 247 on gray market or unofficial market.
The majority of brokerage firms are positive on the matter and recommend subscribing to it due to its positive industry outlook and relative valuation relative to listed peers.
Investors, who have bid on the issue, can check the allocation status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website: 1) Visit https://www.bseindia. com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) In the issue type click on Equity
3) Below the issue name, select Elin Electronics Limited in the dropbox
4) Write application number
5) Add PAN card ID
6) Click ‘I’m not a Robot’ and hit submit.
You can also check the allocation status on the online portal of Link Intime India Private Limited (https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the issuer registrar.
The registrar is a Sebi registered entity, eligible to do so, and it electronically processes all applications and performs the allocation process according to the prospectus.
It is the responsibility of the registrar to adhere to the timelines for e-crediting of shares for successful applicants, submitting and uploading returns, and participating in all queries. involving the investor after the matter is completed.
Follow these steps to check the allocation status:
1) Visit Link Intime India Private Limited’s web portal
2) Select IPO in dropbox whose name will be filled only if allocation is completed
3) You may be asked to choose one of three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In the application type, choose between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) For security purposes, please fill in the captcha correctly
7) Hit send.
(Disclaimer: Recommendations, suggestions, views and opinions expressed by experts are their own. These do not represent the views of The Economic Times. )