The battle on Cyberpunk 2077The bug keeps happening: CD developer Projekt Red has released a new update for the blockbuster game known to be unstable. Patch 1.61 implements a series of bug fixes.
There’s a particular focus on mission and mission bugs, as well as visual and gameplay issues. There’s even a fix for the game Stadia Edition Doomsday.
There are also plenty of examples of the classic surreal patch from the masters of art at CD Projekt Red, who brought it to you.”Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu. ” For example:
- “Fixed an issue where placing a corpse in a container or chest, leaving then returning could give the player an infinite amount of money.”
- “Fixed an issue where V’s breasts were inserted through clothes after resizing them at a Ripperdoc.”
- “Night City NPCs will now carry umbrellas of different colors and shapes.”
- “Fixed an issue where Cyberpsycho could not be reached because the garage door wouldn’t open.”
- “It won’t be possible to play on horizontal arcade machines anymore.”
Any remaining Stadia players will no longer face the problem of the game not pausing when the game is paused. Xbox One saves will now transfer to PC or PlayStation as intended via the cross-progress feature, while Epic Games Store achievements will now work normally. Players will also be happy to know that Judy will no longer randomly disappear from her apartment.
Player reporting patch sizes vary from 6 GB to 63 GB, depending on the platform, so make sure you start downloading early if you want to play.
Polygon review Cyberpunk 2077 after patch 1.5 earlier this year, and found that “a pretty good game” was salvaged from its disastrous launch. It is clear, however, that the work has yet to be done; maybe it will never be. Cyberpunk 2077 there will be a great expansion, Phantom Libertyin 2023, and also a sequel is in development at a new CD Projekt satellite studio in Boston.
You can read the whole thing Note below.
QUESTIONS & OPEN WORLD
- Fixed an issue where spamming the Interactive button to hijack a container could cause multiple NCPD Scanner Hustles to not complete properly.
- Crime Reported: Another Circle of Hell, Lost and Found, Blood in the Air, Disloyal Staff, Don’t Damage the Brakes!, Comrade Red – fixed an issue where quests were not completed after looting.
- Fixed an issue where some Assault in Progress quests in Northside, Rancho Coronado, Coastview and Badlands were not completed despite completing the objective.
- Fixed an issue where some suspected Organized Crime Activities were not completed despite completing the objective.
- Fixed an issue that could disable all Droppoints, blocking progress in different gigs.
- Fixed an issue where the In-Progress Attack on Charter Hill could not be completed because the evidence didn’t appear.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill – fixed an issue where Cyberpsycho could not be reached because the garage door wouldn’t open.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where Bodies Hit the Floor – fixed an issue where the quest was stuck in the “Finding Cyberpsycho” objective after defeating Cyberpsycho and sending information to Regina.
- Gig: Error 404 – fixed an issue where gigs didn’t fire after reaching the area.
- Gig: Freedom of the Press – fixed an issue that could not proceed inside the broadcaster building because the door was closed.
- Gig: Greed never pays – fixed an issue where the “Find the Hidden Room” objective could not be completed because the computer was not powered up.
- Gig: Last logged in – fixed an issue where gigs didn’t fire after reaching the area.
- Gig: No fixers – fixed an issue where gigs didn’t fire after reaching the area.
- Gig: Old friends – fixed an issue where gigs didn’t fire after reaching the area.
- Gig: Play for Keeps – fixed the issue of not being able to talk to the bartender if the battle started inside the bar, blocking progress.
- Gig: We have your wife – fixed an issue where Lauren didn’t react after coming to her rescue, hindering progress.
- Automatic love – fixed an issue that could block progress to main quests after leaving the Clouds.
- Lucky boy – fixed an issue where the “Back to Camp Aldecaldos” objective could not be passed.
- I understood the law – fixed an issue where, after meeting River, he teleported to an inaccessible area underground, stopping progress.
- Small man, big mouth – fixed an issue where trucks in the garage could be disregarded, hindering progress.
- Night City NPCs will now carry umbrellas of various colors and shapes.
- Fixed many cases where a lack of collisions could cause players to fall off the map.
- Fixed different floating or displaced objects on the map.
- Fixed an issue where V’s breasts were inserted through clothes after resizing them at Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue where, after changing the nail length from long to short with a mirror, the change was not reflected in the game until reloading a save.
- Fixed an issue where cars could malfunction after hitting them.
- Fixed an issue where the Headhunter and Blue Fang Iconic knives would not appear in the vendor’s inventory if the player visited the vendor prior to Patch 1.6.
- Crit damage and Quick cooldown reduction in clothes will now work properly.
- It is now possible to craft the Legendary variant of the Amnesty Iconic revolver.
- Fixed an issue where consumables could be used in fights.
- Fixed an issue where explosive damage weapons dealt less damage than expected.
- Fixed an issue where slotted mods disappeared from an item after selling it to a vendor, leaving, and then returning to the same vendor.
- Fixed an issue where placing a corpse in a container or chest, leaving then returning could give the player an infinite amount of money.
- The heat-resistant aramid woven fixed shirt will also now be available to non-Street Kid players.
- Fixed an issue where firing certain weapons on drop could cancel damage from falling.
- The Beast in Me – fixed an issue where a player’s position could be displayed as 1/6 despite coming in second.
- Fixed an issue where reverting key bindings to default was not reflected in the game until reboot/reload.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory menu could quickly scroll up and down after disassembling or dropping an item.
- Fixed a temporary drop in FPS when exiting the menu.
- Addressed issue where Epic Games Store achievements were not granted even though the requirements were met. Note that in cases where the conditions have been previously met in a given save, you may have to try a new play or from a previous save where the conditions have not been met.
- Load Menu will no longer get stuck playing games on GOG without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading an item to a higher tier rarity crashed the game.
- Fixed an issue where Cross Progression saves from the Xbox One family were not transferred to PC or PlayStation.
- Fixed an issue where after logging into GOG on PlayStation, the My Rewards section showed an error.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t pause when gameplay was paused.
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 (next generation consoles and PCs only).
- Fixed an issue where under specific circumstances Judy could disappear from the game while in her apartment.
- Fixed an issue where the Wardrobe interaction in Nomad Camp was duplicated after skipping time spent there.
- It will no longer be playable on horizontally placed arcade machines.