Christmas owned by black people! Last minute gifts under $50
This is the most memorable moment of the year; Time to go. And we are only a few days away from being able to exchange gifts with the people we love. Whether you need last-minute gift inspiration or a reason to support black-owned stores this holiday season, you’ve come to the right place.
The TSR Shop, our platform for promoting Black-owned businesses, has a wide range of gift ideas for everyone in the family. And if delivery is too late, the store offers its own digital gift card, allowing the special people in our lives to purchase hundreds of gifts for men, women, and children.
Need some gift ideas that won’t break the bank? Do not worry! Scroll to see what we recommend.
TSR shop summary: 3 gifts under $50 for him
TSR Shop Round-Up: 3 gifts under $50 for her
1. Range Beauty – True Intentions Contouring Primer $22.00
Help the beauty buffs in your family or group of friends hydrate and protect their skin and achieve a beautiful glow with this Beauty Series Contouring Primer.
2. Beautiful Curly Me – Mini & Me Reversible Satin Bonnet Set (Fit Girl & Doll) $30.00
For a kid learning about protective styles, this suit with matching satin hat for their doll is perfect.
3. The Dyna Smiles – “Sunflower Field” Weekly Planner 10 × 7 (50 sheets Tear off without date) $14.99
Stay motivated while organizing your week with this beautiful planner by The DynaSmiles. Pad includes 50 sheets torn away with no date.
4. Greentop Gift – Clarence Claus™ Coffee Cup $12.95
5. The Shade Room Shop Digital Gift Card – Starting at $10