A preview of what’s next for the Royal Family now that Queen Elizabeth II has been laid to rest, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau singing to the Queen ahead of the late monarch’s funeral and the subject of an iconic podcast crime figures are released. Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
1. New Era: After days of mourning the death of Queen Elizabeth II, feelings have finally settled on the UK and Commonwealth following her state funeral on Monday. What happens next for the Royal Family?
2. Is this real life?: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is not a poor boy from a poor family, but that hasn’t stopped him from trying to sing the Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ at a hotel piano bar in London, UK England before the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.
3. The ‘serial’ case: A US judge on Monday ordered the release of Adnan Syed after overturning Syed’s conviction for the 1999 murder of high school student Hae Min Lee – a case that was captured in the crime podcast. real “Serial”.
4. Star power: During a trip aimed at drawing international attention to the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Pakistan, the International Rescue Committee said Angelina Jolie would visit the flood-ravaged country.
5. Night owls beware: If you prefer to go to bed and wake up later, a new study suggests you may have a higher risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
One more thing…
Dinosaurs Decline: Were they on their way out, before the asteroid hit? Maybe that’s why, according to New fossil record of dinosaur eggs from China.